Pistol Annies member Ashley Monroe is ready to venture out on her own with the release of her first solo album, Like a Rose, on March 5th through Warner Nashville. Now you can listen to the album cut "Weed Instead of Roses," an arch, tantalizing country tune about a stale relationship in desperate need of some herbal help. It finds Monroe cooing to her beau, "Go call your no-good brother/ We both know what he's been growing/ I'll be waiting with the whipped cream/ And baby, let's get going."
Ashley Monroe Entices Her Beau With 'Weed Instead of Roses'
Country singer spices up a staid relationship
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental Floss5 Movies That Got Their Filmmakers Arrested
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
- David Letterman's Top 10 Musical Moments
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- Watch Willie Nelson Talk Songwriting Legacy, Indestructible Guitars on 'Daily Show'
- Mayor Bill de Blasio's Crusade
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- David Letterman Says Goodbye: Inside Rolling Stone's New Issue
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' Video
- Satanists Defending Abortion Rights? Meet 5 Conservatives Freaking Out About It