The Arcade Fire are making the most of their time in Los Angeles leading up their appearance at the Grammy Awards on Sunday. This morning the octet piled into a small studio at the rock station KROQ to play acoustic versions of two songs from their third album The Suburbs, which is up for Album of the Year. Even though they went unplugged for this performance, the band still brings their usual high level of energy and passion to two of the most rocking songs from the record.
Arcade Fire Cram Into Tiny Studio For Acoustic KROQ Radio Session
Band perform 'Month of May' and 'Ready to Start'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- The Children of ISIS
- George Carlin's Website Relaunched With Rare Recordings
- New Tupac Music From the Vaults Headed for Release
- James Bond Haunted by Ghosts of His Past in 'Spectre' Teaser
- Ad-Rock Makes First Ever Solo Talk Show Visit to 'Tonight Show'
- 40 Greatest Sketch-Comedy TV Shows of All Time
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'