The Arcade Fire are making the most of their time in Los Angeles leading up their appearance at the Grammy Awards on Sunday. This morning the octet piled into a small studio at the rock station KROQ to play acoustic versions of two songs from their third album The Suburbs, which is up for Album of the Year. Even though they went unplugged for this performance, the band still brings their usual high level of energy and passion to two of the most rocking songs from the record.
Arcade Fire Cram Into Tiny Studio For Acoustic KROQ Radio Session
Band perform 'Month of May' and 'Ready to Start'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- Hear Pete Townshend's Orchestral Remake of the Who's 'Love, Reign O'er Me'
- Watch John Oliver Slam Fashion Industry's Child Labor Practices
- Watch Brandon Flowers' Creepy, Retro 'Lonely Town' Video
- Neil Young and Stephen Stills Light Up the Stage at L.A. Autism Benefit
- Watch Jason Isbell Pay Tribute to Warren Zevon on 'Letterman'