A diverse All Points West lineup and a prime 5 p.m. slot for Animal Collective meant that their faithful throng of indie-geeks commingled peacefully with Widespread Panic tattoos and Jersey bros — all together to watch a band finger KAOS pads and whack tablas into a noise-drenched soup. Luckily, the Animals' dubby mush, suffocating echo and quasi-Afrobeat distorto-rhythms were just as good as anything for everyone to get stoned and sway. Even the three minutes of crushing goop opening Panda Bear's solo turn "Comfy in Nautica" was met with hypnotic attentiveness.
Animal Collective Provide Woozy Jams at All Points West
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema Blend12 Sequels That Will Never Happen
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Bleacher ReportThe Strangest Sports Trades of All Time
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- Beyonce Fans Attack Kid Rock Online After Derogatory Comments
- Hear AWOLNATION's Rapturous New Song 'Windows'
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- See Keith Urban's Unexpected Take on 'Somebody Like You' at Intimate Nashville Show
- Verizon Responds to Net Neutrality Vote With Morse Code Statement