Flying Lotus told Rolling Stone that he had a dream about collaborating with his "astral brother," Thom Yorke. This vision came true when the Radiohead frontman sang on the glitchy electronic beat producer's "…And The World Laughs With You." The dream in question involved Lotus witnessing a murder before deciding he needed a beer. "I go into Trader Joe's [supermarket] and Thom Yorke's in there, like, 'Hey, let's have a beer and a catch up,'" he said. "I woke up from that to the e-mail saying he'd like me to join them on the tour. I wish I'd made it up. I have weird stuff like that happen to me all the time."
…And the World Laughs With You
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Real People Screwed By 'True-Story' Movies Based On Them
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died At Age 27
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Salon10 Insane Climax Tips
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Cracked6 On-Set Arguments That Almost Derailed Classic Films
- Hear Justin Timberlake's Sunny New Song 'Can't Stop the Feeling'
- Gwen Stefani Enlists George Clooney, Julia Roberts for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Prince in the Nineties: An Oral History
- Arsenio Hall Sues Sinead O'Connor for $5 Million
- 10 Songs You Didn't Know Ed Sheeran Wrote
- Want to Move to Canada If Trump Wins? Not So Fast
- Why America Can't Quit the Drug War
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’: Why Chris Evans Is the Anxious Avenger