Flying Lotus told Rolling Stone that he had a dream about collaborating with his "astral brother," Thom Yorke. This vision came true when the Radiohead frontman sang on the glitchy electronic beat producer's "…And The World Laughs With You." The dream in question involved Lotus witnessing a murder before deciding he needed a beer. "I go into Trader Joe's [supermarket] and Thom Yorke's in there, like, 'Hey, let's have a beer and a catch up,'" he said. "I woke up from that to the e-mail saying he'd like me to join them on the tour. I wish I'd made it up. I have weird stuff like that happen to me all the time."
…And the World Laughs With You
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- John Lennon's Ex-Wife Cynthia Dead at 75
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Watch Kendrick Lamar Celebrate Compton in 'King Kunta' Video
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- Watch Jimmy Fallon and Ethan Hawke Perform Bob Dylan Lullabies
- How Courtney Barnett's Thoughts Became 2015's Sharpest Debut
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'