Flying Lotus told Rolling Stone that he had a dream about collaborating with his "astral brother," Thom Yorke. This vision came true when the Radiohead frontman sang on the glitchy electronic beat producer's "…And The World Laughs With You." The dream in question involved Lotus witnessing a murder before deciding he needed a beer. "I go into Trader Joe's [supermarket] and Thom Yorke's in there, like, 'Hey, let's have a beer and a catch up,'" he said. "I woke up from that to the e-mail saying he'd like me to join them on the tour. I wish I'd made it up. I have weird stuff like that happen to me all the time."
…And the World Laughs With You
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Art Garfunkel Lashes Out at Paul Simon in New Interview
- Rolling Stones Kick Off 'Zip Code' Tour With Rock-Solid San Diego Show
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Smells Like Team Spirit
- Watch Paul McCartney and Dave Grohl Perform 'I Saw Her Standing There'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60
- Watch Brandon Flowers, Bernard Sumner Team for 'Bizarre Love Triangle'