Flying Lotus told Rolling Stone that he had a dream about collaborating with his "astral brother," Thom Yorke. This vision came true when the Radiohead frontman sang on the glitchy electronic beat producer's "…And The World Laughs With You." The dream in question involved Lotus witnessing a murder before deciding he needed a beer. "I go into Trader Joe's [supermarket] and Thom Yorke's in there, like, 'Hey, let's have a beer and a catch up,'" he said. "I woke up from that to the e-mail saying he'd like me to join them on the tour. I wish I'd made it up. I have weird stuff like that happen to me all the time."
…And the World Laughs With You
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Travis Barker to Tom DeLonge: 'Just Man Up and Quit' Blink-182
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich on New Album: 'We Are F--king in It!'
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- Hear Violent Femmes' First New Song in 15 Years
- New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer Offers First Look at the Vision
- Method Man on Secret Wu-Tang Release: 'F--k That Album'
- Watch GZA, Tom Morello Bring Hip-Hop Anthem to 'Fallon'