Flying Lotus told Rolling Stone that he had a dream about collaborating with his "astral brother," Thom Yorke. This vision came true when the Radiohead frontman sang on the glitchy electronic beat producer's "…And The World Laughs With You." The dream in question involved Lotus witnessing a murder before deciding he needed a beer. "I go into Trader Joe's [supermarket] and Thom Yorke's in there, like, 'Hey, let's have a beer and a catch up,'" he said. "I woke up from that to the e-mail saying he'd like me to join them on the tour. I wish I'd made it up. I have weird stuff like that happen to me all the time."
…And the World Laughs With You
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 TV Spin-Off Story Lines That Ruined The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 20 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
DiffuserRock Stars' Kids Who Rock
Mental Floss21 Things You Might Not Know About 'Dazed and Confused'
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Cracked5 Cover Songs Better Than The Original
- The Endless Fall of Suge Knight
- Grateful Dead End 50-Year Career With Moving, Magnificent Final Show
- Van Halen Play Nice, Shred Hard at High-Energy Tour Opener
- 'It's Come Back to Haunt Them': Flag Historian on the Confederate Flag
- Obama Is on a Roll, But Is His Presidency?
- The Grateful Dead Say Farewell: The View From the Bowl
- Grateful Dead's Goodbye, Night Two: Chemistry Lost, Cash-Grabs Abound