Anderson Cooper has booked the family of Amy Winehouse as guests on the premiere of Anderson, his new daytime talk show on CNN. The late singer's father, mother, stepmother and boyfriend will appear on the September 12th broadcast, and will speak openly about her death for the first time on television.
"We want it to be a look at what happened to her and the struggles that she was facing and the struggles that the family was facing in trying to get [her] help and her incredible talent and career," Cooper told the Hollywood Reporter.
• Amy Winehouse's Death: A Troubled Star Gone Too Soon
• Musicians Respond to Amy Winehouse's Death
• Photos: Amy Winehouse Remembered
• Photos: The Tumultuous Life Of Amy Winehouse
• The Diva and Her Demons: Rolling Stone's 2007 Amy Winehouse Cover Story
• Up All Night With Amy Winehouse: Rolling Stone's 2008 Story
• Video: Behind the Feature: Claire Hoffman on Interviewing Amy Winehouse
• Photos: Not Fade Away: Amy Winehouse and More Rockers Lost Before Their Time
• Video: Amy Winehouse: Remembering the Soul Icon
• Video: U2 Pay Tribute to Amy Winehouse
• Family: Amy Winehouse's Death 'Leaves a Gaping Hole In Our Lives'
• Courtney Love on Amy Winehouse: 'I'm Gutted'