For the last week the Web has been awash in Amy Winehouse-related news/gossip. She's collapsed! She's in rehab! She's recuperating at home! She's on heroin! She's just tired! Today's big update is that Winehouse and her new husband/partner in debauchery Blake Fielder-Civil took a helicopter from Winehouse's London rehab facility to a nearby hospital, where the singer's brain was scanned because doctors are worried Winehouse may suffer from undiagnosed epilepsy. Winehouse's rep has finally released the following statement, which doesn't clear up what is going on in Winehouse's head, but does confirm that the singer is taking a much-needed break: "Amy Winehouse is putting all her touring commitments for this month on hold until further notice in order to address her health issues. Amy will now not be performing at this weekend's V Festival in Chelmsford and Staffordshire. Her family has requested that the media respect Amy's privacy at this time." Respect her privacy ... sounds familiar. Very familiar.
Amy Winehouse Is Officially Taking a Break, Requests Privacy
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- President Obama, J.J. Abrams, Zachary Quinto Pay Tribute to Leonard Nimoy
- Madonna on Stage Fall: 'It Was a Horrible Nightmare Because I Like to Be Amazing'
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release