For the last week the Web has been awash in Amy Winehouse-related news/gossip. She's collapsed! She's in rehab! She's recuperating at home! She's on heroin! She's just tired! Today's big update is that Winehouse and her new husband/partner in debauchery Blake Fielder-Civil took a helicopter from Winehouse's London rehab facility to a nearby hospital, where the singer's brain was scanned because doctors are worried Winehouse may suffer from undiagnosed epilepsy. Winehouse's rep has finally released the following statement, which doesn't clear up what is going on in Winehouse's head, but does confirm that the singer is taking a much-needed break: "Amy Winehouse is putting all her touring commitments for this month on hold until further notice in order to address her health issues. Amy will now not be performing at this weekend's V Festival in Chelmsford and Staffordshire. Her family has requested that the media respect Amy's privacy at this time." Respect her privacy ... sounds familiar. Very familiar.
Amy Winehouse Is Officially Taking a Break, Requests Privacy
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily BeastThe Hottest Movies at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
MicWhy The Grammys Will Never Represent Real Music
MicThe Best Hip-Hop of 2014 Came From A Very Unlikely Place
Men's Journal10 Health Benefits of Being in a Relationship
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Divides Hollywood
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Paul McCartney, Kanye West, Rihanna Team Up for 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Watch Korn and Slipknot Cover Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' in London
- Cicada: Solving the Web's Deepest Mystery
- Noel Gallagher on Oasis Reunion: 'It Would Only Be for the Money'
- Flashback: Neil Young Covers 'Sweet Home Alabama' in 1977
- Blake Shelton on ‘Saturday Night Live’ Gig: ‘I’m a Natural at Making an Ass of Myself’
- Xmas or Bust: The Untold Story of 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation'