For the last week the Web has been awash in Amy Winehouse-related news/gossip. She's collapsed! She's in rehab! She's recuperating at home! She's on heroin! She's just tired! Today's big update is that Winehouse and her new husband/partner in debauchery Blake Fielder-Civil took a helicopter from Winehouse's London rehab facility to a nearby hospital, where the singer's brain was scanned because doctors are worried Winehouse may suffer from undiagnosed epilepsy. Winehouse's rep has finally released the following statement, which doesn't clear up what is going on in Winehouse's head, but does confirm that the singer is taking a much-needed break: "Amy Winehouse is putting all her touring commitments for this month on hold until further notice in order to address her health issues. Amy will now not be performing at this weekend's V Festival in Chelmsford and Staffordshire. Her family has requested that the media respect Amy's privacy at this time." Respect her privacy ... sounds familiar. Very familiar.
Amy Winehouse Is Officially Taking a Break, Requests Privacy
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Beyonce Fans Attack Kid Rock Online After Derogatory Comments
- Madonna on Stage Fall: 'It Was a Horrible Nightmare Because I Like to Be Amazing'
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams