As Us Weekly reported earlier today, Amy Winehouse wed fiance Blake Fielder-Civil in Miami, Florida this morning -- just hours before taking part in a photo shoot for an upcoming issue of Rolling Stone. According to a source, the couple had actually planned to get hitched tomorrow, but when they dropped by City Hall today to get their marriage license, they decided to do it on the spot. "I don't want to say it was on a whim, because that makes it sound whimsical," said the groom, who was allegedly very giddy after the morning's nuptials. The duo -- who both called their parents immediately after the quick civil ceremony to tell them the good news -- plan on holding a more formal wedding with friends and family back home in England.
Amy Winehouse Gets Married: The Definitive Report
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed the Bands They Made Famous
Salon5 Secrets to Great Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
Mental Floss10 People Banned from SNL
- Grateful Dead Archivist Details Massive, New 80-Disc Box Set
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Dawn of the Dead
- Caitlyn Jenner on Future: 'I'm Going to Go Enjoy Life'
- John Oliver Pleads for Sepp Blatter's Ouster on 'Last Week Tonight'
- Noel Gallagher Talks One Direction, Oasis Brawls on 'James Corden'
- Hear Eminem's Hard-Hitting 'Southpaw' Song 'Phenomenal'
- Lil Boosie Gets Real: MC on Prison, Protests and 'Classic' New LP
- See Pixies Play 'Planet of Sound,' New Song 'Um Chagga Lagga'