Amy Winehouse's father's plans to launch a charitable foundation in his late daughter's name have been delayed since the Amy Winehouse Foundation name has been registered by someone else. "Someone else pinched it off us before we could get it registered," Mitch Winehouse told the BBC. "All these donations which are coming in, we don't know what to do with them at the moment."
Until the matter is resolved, Winehouse says that plans for the foundation have been put off "for the time being." Winehouse announced his plans for the organization at his daughter's funeral on July 27th. "The plan is to help all children – not just rehabilitation, not just substance abuse," he said. "It's to help all children in need."
• Amy Winehouse's Death: A Troubled Star Gone Too Soon
• Musicians Respond to Amy Winehouse's Death
• Photos: Amy Winehouse Remembered
• Photos: The Tumultuous Life Of Amy Winehouse
• The Diva and Her Demons: Rolling Stone's 2007 Amy Winehouse Cover Story
• Up All Night With Amy Winehouse: Rolling Stone's 2008 Story
• Video: Behind the Feature: Claire Hoffman on Interviewing Amy Winehouse
• Photos: Not Fade Away: Amy Winehouse and More Rockers Lost Before Their Time
• Video: Amy Winehouse: Remembering the Soul Icon
• Video: U2 Pay Tribute to Amy Winehouse
• Family: Amy Winehouse's Death 'Leaves a Gaping Hole In Our Lives'
• Courtney Love on Amy Winehouse: 'I'm Gutted'