Estelle made a successful U.S. debut -- and won a Grammy for it -- when she wrote an ode to more than one "American Boy." The lady from London spanned the States as she celebrates guys from Cali, New York and Miami, but Estelle forgot to slip in a note about fellas from the Midwest. She made up for it, however, by making room for 16 bars by Chicago's own Kanye West. "Kanye basically just brought his own cheeky self to the track, his own sense of humor," Estelle said of West's contribution. "At first he was like, 'How can you rap over a dance beat?' -- and now he's done it!"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Screen Rant5 Movies That Killed Actors’ Careers
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss10 Artists Who Hated Their Biggest Hit
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Watch Tom Cruise Channel Meat Loaf, the Weeknd in 'Lip Sync Battle'
- In the Age of Trump, Will Democrats Sell Out More, Or Less?
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Puscifer Announce New Album, Premiere Epic 'Grand Canyon' Song and Video
- Kim Kardashian: American Woman
- 'Kids': The Oral History of the Most Controversial Film of the Nineties
- Ta-Nehisi Coates on Race, Hip-Hop and Being Praised by Toni Morrison
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time