Alison Krauss and Union Station went on Letterman last night to perform the title track to their new LP Paper Airplane, which also features songs by Jackson Browne and Richard Thompson. The album – which hit stores on Tuesday – is Krauss' first work since Raising Sand, her hugely successful collaboration with Robert Plant. The duo ultimately decided to return to their solo careers. Plant and Krauss do plan on reforming at some point, much to the chagrin of some rock fans who cling to the increasingly unlikely dream that another project from Plant's past might reunite first.
Alison Krauss and Union Station Bring Bluegrass to Letterman
The group performed the title track to their new LP 'Paper Airplane,' which hit stores Tuesday
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Alice Cooper on His Dinner With David Bowie and Ray Bradbury
- Coldplay's Chris Martin Gets Personal: Inside the New Issue
- How J.J. Abrams and Hulu Brought Stephen King's '11.22.63' to TV
- Beyonce's Black Southern 'Formation'
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 25 Musicians 'Feeling the Bern' for Bernie Sanders