During a phone-in press conference yesterday to discuss her As I Am tour, Alicia Keys talked about her favorite hair style, her love of Juicy sweatpants and her desire to collaborate with the White Stripes. "They're very raw, very cut and dry. It's like drums and guitar," she said. "It's that simple, and I love that." Keys said ever since her duet with Keith Urban at last year's Live Earth concert, she's been exploring other team-ups, and also listed Queens of the Stone Age, Linkin Park and Coldplay as partners she'd like to work with. But Jack and Meg top her list. "I think that combining that style with mine, which already has a raw feel to it, and my voice, I just think we could do something really interesting that mixes rock and soul together, the blues and emotion, and it could be really touching," Keys added. As for when the possible collaboration may take place, Keys said "We've had some conversations. When the time works out, and it definitely will, it will happen."
Alicia Keys Talks Possible White Stripes Collaboration
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- President Obama, J.J. Abrams, Zachary Quinto Pay Tribute to Leonard Nimoy
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Shania Twain Las Vegas Concert Special to Air on ABC
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Madonna on Stage Fall: 'It Was a Horrible Nightmare Because I Like to Be Amazing'
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else