On September 18th, Paul Simon releases a new two-CD, one-DVD package Paul Simon Live In New York City via Hear Music and Concord Music Group. The new release comprises a performance at Webster Hall on Simon's 2011 U.S. tour, and the 90-minute, 20-song set features cuts including "The Afterlife" from last year's solo effort So Beautiful or So What alongside tunes like "Kodachrome" and "Gone at Last" – which haven't been performed in years – and, of course, classics like "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover," "Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes" and "Boy in the Bubble," which you can watch here.
Album Premiere: Paul Simon, 'Live in New York City'
Two-disc concert set captures Webster Hall Show from 2011
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- Jimmy Page on 'Coda,' Led Zep's Indian Sojourn and His Next Big Project