On September 18th, Paul Simon releases a new two-CD, one-DVD package Paul Simon Live In New York City via Hear Music and Concord Music Group. The new release comprises a performance at Webster Hall on Simon's 2011 U.S. tour, and the 90-minute, 20-song set features cuts including "The Afterlife" from last year's solo effort So Beautiful or So What alongside tunes like "Kodachrome" and "Gone at Last" – which haven't been performed in years – and, of course, classics like "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover," "Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes" and "Boy in the Bubble," which you can watch here.
Album Premiere: Paul Simon, 'Live in New York City'
Two-disc concert set captures Webster Hall Show from 2011
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Music Megastars Team Up to Launch Streaming Service Tidal
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- The Children of ISIS
- Jason Beghe: The TV Tough Guy Who Took on Scientology
- Inside Scientology
- Jay Z, Kanye, Rihanna Throw Support Behind Streaming Service Tidal
- Don't #Beliebe the Hype: Inside Justin Bieber's Roast