AC/DC have come to the rescue of all those bored in their office, re-releasing their "Rock N' Roll Train" as "the world's first music video in an Excel spreadsheet." The video is exactly like the new RS cover boys' initial "Train" video, except this time around singer Brian Johnson is composed of ampersands and asterisks. Plus, the video actually runs through Excel, so it'll look like you're doing work instead of spending company time watching AC/DC videos. We're not entirely sure how they made this video, either some kind of computer program was employed or some guy in his cubicle has entirely too much time on his hands, but it's pretty awesome. Watch a preview of the video here, or download the entire Excel-ready clip here.
AC/DC Turn "Rock N Roll Train" Into World's First Excel Video
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Madonna Plots Rebel Heart Tour for North America, Europe
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue