Back in 2009, AC/DC's Black Ice World Tour brought them back to Buenos Aires, Argentina, after a 13-year absence for three sold out shows that drew nearly 200,000 people. Those massive concerts were captured on tape, and on November 19th, the hard rock overlords will release Live at River Plate, their first live record in 20 years (pre-order the album here). Now you can get an exclusive first listen to all 19 bombastic tracks, including perennial devil-horn raisers "Back in Black," "TNT" and "Shoot to Thrill," as well as new cuts like "Rock N Roll Train" and "Black Ice." Live at River Plate, will be available as a two-CD package that includes multiple covers and a 24-page booklet, as well as a three-disc red vinyl package.
AC/DC Rip It Up on 'Live at River Plate' – Album Premiere
Buenos Aires set is band's first concert album in 20 years
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Tom DeLonge Leaves Blink-182
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities' But 'Complete Coincidence'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- WWE 'Royal Rumble' Recap: The Philadelphia Phuck You
- Hear Dave Grohl's 'Favorite New Drummer' on Sumac's Raging 'Blight's End Angel'
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar
- Nick Jonas on Partying With Taylor Swift and Becoming a Gay Icon