Back in 2009, AC/DC's Black Ice World Tour brought them back to Buenos Aires, Argentina, after a 13-year absence for three sold out shows that drew nearly 200,000 people. Those massive concerts were captured on tape, and on November 19th, the hard rock overlords will release Live at River Plate, their first live record in 20 years (pre-order the album here). Now you can get an exclusive first listen to all 19 bombastic tracks, including perennial devil-horn raisers "Back in Black," "TNT" and "Shoot to Thrill," as well as new cuts like "Rock N Roll Train" and "Black Ice." Live at River Plate, will be available as a two-CD package that includes multiple covers and a 24-page booklet, as well as a three-disc red vinyl package.
AC/DC Rip It Up on 'Live at River Plate' – Album Premiere
Buenos Aires set is band's first concert album in 20 years
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 TV Spin-Off Story Lines That Ruined The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 20 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
DiffuserRock Stars' Kids Who Rock
Mental Floss21 Things You Might Not Know About 'Dazed and Confused'
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Cracked5 Cover Songs Better Than The Original
- The Endless Fall of Suge Knight
- Grateful Dead End 50-Year Career With Moving, Magnificent Final Show
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 25 Best Modern Exploitation Movies
- Van Halen Play Nice, Shred Hard at High-Energy Tour Opener
- Obama Is on a Roll, But Is His Presidency?
- NBA Free Agency: How the Spurs Swung LaMarcus Aldridge
- 'It's Come Back to Haunt Them': Flag Historian on the Confederate Flag