Back in 2009, AC/DC's Black Ice World Tour brought them back to Buenos Aires, Argentina, after a 13-year absence for three sold out shows that drew nearly 200,000 people. Those massive concerts were captured on tape, and on November 19th, the hard rock overlords will release Live at River Plate, their first live record in 20 years (pre-order the album here). Now you can get an exclusive first listen to all 19 bombastic tracks, including perennial devil-horn raisers "Back in Black," "TNT" and "Shoot to Thrill," as well as new cuts like "Rock N Roll Train" and "Black Ice." Live at River Plate, will be available as a two-CD package that includes multiple covers and a 24-page booklet, as well as a three-disc red vinyl package.
AC/DC Rip It Up on 'Live at River Plate' – Album Premiere
Buenos Aires set is band's first concert album in 20 years
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily BeastThe Hottest Movies at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
MicWhy The Grammys Will Never Represent Real Music
MicThe Best Hip-Hop of 2014 Came From A Very Unlikely Place
Men's Journal10 Health Benefits of Being in a Relationship
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Divides Hollywood
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Blake Shelton on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Watch Blake Shelton Bring 'Red Red Redneck' Music to 'Saturday Night Live'
- Paul McCartney, Kanye West, Rihanna Team Up for 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Xmas or Bust: The Untold Story of 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation'
- Hear Henry Rollins' Fascinating Chat With Greil Marcus About 'Ten Songs'