Back in 2009, AC/DC's Black Ice World Tour brought them back to Buenos Aires, Argentina, after a 13-year absence for three sold out shows that drew nearly 200,000 people. Those massive concerts were captured on tape, and on November 19th, the hard rock overlords will release Live at River Plate, their first live record in 20 years (pre-order the album here). Now you can get an exclusive first listen to all 19 bombastic tracks, including perennial devil-horn raisers "Back in Black," "TNT" and "Shoot to Thrill," as well as new cuts like "Rock N Roll Train" and "Black Ice." Live at River Plate, will be available as a two-CD package that includes multiple covers and a 24-page booklet, as well as a three-disc red vinyl package.
AC/DC Rip It Up on 'Live at River Plate' – Album Premiere
Buenos Aires set is band's first concert album in 20 years
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Guitar WorldThe Beatles' 10 Greatest Guitar Moments
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Mental Floss11 Famous Actors Who Apologized for Their Own Movies
TestTubeHow Long Should Sex Last?
- Rupert Murdoch Is Deviant Scum
- 10 Things We Learned From Elvis Costello's Brilliant New Memoir
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- Hear Pharrell's Sultry Remix of A Tribe Called Quest's 'Bonita Applebum'
- The Billion View Club: YouTube's 10 Most Watched Videos
- Steven Spielberg's Movies, Ranked Worst to Best
- 5 Reasons Why Neil Young's Current Tour Is One of His Best in Decades
- Go Behind the Scenes of Bob Dylan's 'Highway 61 Revisited' Album Cover