Back in 2009, AC/DC's Black Ice World Tour brought them back to Buenos Aires, Argentina, after a 13-year absence for three sold out shows that drew nearly 200,000 people. Those massive concerts were captured on tape, and on November 19th, the hard rock overlords will release Live at River Plate, their first live record in 20 years (pre-order the album here). Now you can get an exclusive first listen to all 19 bombastic tracks, including perennial devil-horn raisers "Back in Black," "TNT" and "Shoot to Thrill," as well as new cuts like "Rock N Roll Train" and "Black Ice." Live at River Plate, will be available as a two-CD package that includes multiple covers and a 24-page booklet, as well as a three-disc red vinyl package.
AC/DC Rip It Up on 'Live at River Plate' – Album Premiere
Buenos Aires set is band's first concert album in 20 years
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman
- Jimmy Page on 'Coda,' Led Zep's Indian Sojourn and His Next Big Project
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?