Back in 2009, AC/DC's Black Ice World Tour brought them back to Buenos Aires, Argentina, after a 13-year absence for three sold out shows that drew nearly 200,000 people. Those massive concerts were captured on tape, and on November 19th, the hard rock overlords will release Live at River Plate, their first live record in 20 years (pre-order the album here). Now you can get an exclusive first listen to all 19 bombastic tracks, including perennial devil-horn raisers "Back in Black," "TNT" and "Shoot to Thrill," as well as new cuts like "Rock N Roll Train" and "Black Ice." Live at River Plate, will be available as a two-CD package that includes multiple covers and a 24-page booklet, as well as a three-disc red vinyl package.
AC/DC Rip It Up on 'Live at River Plate' – Album Premiere
Buenos Aires set is band's first concert album in 20 years
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonBehind-The-Scenes Secrets Of Comedy’s ’90s Glory Days
Mental Floss10 Messages Hidden in the Background of Movies and TV Shows
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
TestTubeThe Best Sex Positions
- Watch Adele, Fallon, Roots Sing 'Hello' With Classroom Instruments
- 50 Wildest Guns N' Roses Moments
- Watch Adele Perform Smoky '25' Ballad 'Million Years Ago'
- Tips for Dealing With Fake 'Racist Uncle' Think Pieces This Thanksgiving
- Queen's Tragic Rhapsody
- Watch Justin Bieber Sing in the Rain During 2015 AMAs Finale
- The Inside Story of David Bowie's Stunning New Album, 'Blackstar'
- UFC's Conor McGregor: 'Donald Trump Can Shut His Big Mouth'