Christina Perri was such a fan of the Twilight movies and series, she got a Twilight-themed tattoo. And after watching an early version of Breaking Dawn, from The Twilight Saga -- during which she cried the entire time -- she went home and wrote a song about the characters Edward and Bella and their love affair. When she learned her song had made the movie's soundtrack, she told Rolling Stone, "I really had to contain myself. I was sweating. I was so excited." The franchise’s huge fan base guaranteed massive exposure for Perri’s love song.
A Thousand Years
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental FlossHow 12 Famous Rappers Picked Their Names
Cinema Blend10 Great Shows That Went Way Downhill
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- Eric Clapton Celebrates 70th Birthday With All-Star New York Show
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- 'The Dance' at 25: How Garth Brooks' Weeper Became an Unlikely Hit
- West Memphis Three's Damien Echols: 'Today Was My Original Execution Date'
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' Video
- The Hulk: The Last Angry Man