Christina Perri was such a fan of the Twilight movies and series, she got a Twilight-themed tattoo. And after watching an early version of Breaking Dawn, from The Twilight Saga -- during which she cried the entire time -- she went home and wrote a song about the characters Edward and Bella and their love affair. When she learned her song had made the movie's soundtrack, she told Rolling Stone, "I really had to contain myself. I was sweating. I was so excited." The franchise’s huge fan base guaranteed massive exposure for Perri’s love song.
A Thousand Years
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema Blend10 Big Things We Learned On The Set Of Amy Schumer's Trainwreck
Salon8 Game of Thrones Stars You Didn’t Know Had Music Careers
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
- Mayweather Defeats Pacquiao, KOs Pay-Per-View Providers
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: Love the Fight, Not the Fighters
- Grooveshark Shuts Down After Eight Years
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: 2010's Best Fight, 2015's Biggest Problem
- Give 'Em Hell, Bernie
- Behind the Scenes of Neil Young's New Protest Album 'The Monsanto Years'
- Paul McCartney: 'Let It Be' Inspired Kanye West's 'Only One'
- Watch Trey Anastasio and Phil Lesh Play 'Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad'