You'd think that after a mysterious fire burned the $4.2 million house occupied by an ex-girlfriend he was feuding with and his son, 50 Cent would try to keep his name out of papers, or at least take measures to ease suspicions. But Fiddy has always been unconventional, as evidenced by a defamation suit the rapper filed against his baby mama. The lawsuit comes after Shaniqua Tompkins, 50's ex, made comments saying "He tried to kill me and his own child" following the blaze. 50's lawyer claims Tompkins is "spreading falsehoods" along with not allowing the rapper to see or communicate with his son Marquise, thus violating a custody agreement. Lawyers for both sides are due in court tomorrow, but 50 won't be in attendance, as the rapper is in New Orleans filming Microwave Park with Val Kilmer and Sharon Stone.
50 Cent Files Defamation Suit Against Ex Following House Blaze
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- President Obama, J.J. Abrams, Zachary Quinto Pay Tribute to Leonard Nimoy
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- Madonna on Stage Fall: 'It Was a Horrible Nightmare Because I Like to Be Amazing'
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?