You'd think that after a mysterious fire burned the $4.2 million house occupied by an ex-girlfriend he was feuding with and his son, 50 Cent would try to keep his name out of papers, or at least take measures to ease suspicions. But Fiddy has always been unconventional, as evidenced by a defamation suit the rapper filed against his baby mama. The lawsuit comes after Shaniqua Tompkins, 50's ex, made comments saying "He tried to kill me and his own child" following the blaze. 50's lawyer claims Tompkins is "spreading falsehoods" along with not allowing the rapper to see or communicate with his son Marquise, thus violating a custody agreement. Lawyers for both sides are due in court tomorrow, but 50 won't be in attendance, as the rapper is in New Orleans filming Microwave Park with Val Kilmer and Sharon Stone.
50 Cent Files Defamation Suit Against Ex Following House Blaze
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- The Secret Life of Transgender Rocker Tom Gabel
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Taking Child to Pink Concert Not Bad Parenting, Says Judge