You'd think that after a mysterious fire burned the $4.2 million house occupied by an ex-girlfriend he was feuding with and his son, 50 Cent would try to keep his name out of papers, or at least take measures to ease suspicions. But Fiddy has always been unconventional, as evidenced by a defamation suit the rapper filed against his baby mama. The lawsuit comes after Shaniqua Tompkins, 50's ex, made comments saying "He tried to kill me and his own child" following the blaze. 50's lawyer claims Tompkins is "spreading falsehoods" along with not allowing the rapper to see or communicate with his son Marquise, thus violating a custody agreement. Lawyers for both sides are due in court tomorrow, but 50 won't be in attendance, as the rapper is in New Orleans filming Microwave Park with Val Kilmer and Sharon Stone.
50 Cent Files Defamation Suit Against Ex Following House Blaze
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat' and Other '1989' Phrases
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Is Aphex Twin Dropping Hours of Unreleased Music on SoundCloud?
- Lil Wayne Sues Cash Money for $51 Million
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- ‘Ghostbusters' Reboot Sets All-Female Cast, Release Date
- Sundance 2015: Brett Morgen on Cobain, Courtney and 'Montage of Heck'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize