"This is a rock & roll moment right here," says Kanye West on the set of his Rolling Stone cover shoot with 50 Cent. Watch the two hip-hop heavyweights get camera-ready at photographer Albert Watson's New York studio, discuss the Muhammad Ali/Joe Frazier confrontation that inspired them, chat about what it means to be on the cover of Rolling Stone and more as the two gear up for the September 11th releases of Curtis and Graduation. Check out excerpts of the 50 Cent and Kanye West interviews, too.
Watch 50 Cent and Kanye at the Rolling Stone Cover Shoot
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- 5 Things We Learned From 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Jay Z Defends Tidal: 'We Are Here for the Long Haul'
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video