Steven Tyler, 62 (catch Tyler on American Idol on Fox Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8 p.m.) talks to UsMagazine.com.
1. I have swum with dolphins.
2. I've met the president and hugged the first lady.
3. I sang four songs from Abbey Road to Paul McCartney.
4. I danced with the devil on several occasions.
5. I meditated with the Dalai Lama.
6. I love to scuba dive in the Great Barrier Reef.
7. I used to hunt and trap as a kid.
8. I can live for two months on a good compliment.
9. Love Maya Angelou and Yma Sumac.
10. Hate leeches.
11. I've hugged a koala bear in Australia.
12. I have isms that were was-ems.
13. I love to hang-glide and pick and eat the leaves off the tops of trees.
14. Disney World is my idea of the ideal vacation.
15. I can hold my breath for two minutes underwater.
16. I make my own Dirico motorcycles.
17. I'm married to four guys.
18. My son Taj is a bigger lady killer than I was.
19. I believe the best way to get into a lady's pants is to borrow her jeans.
20. Somehow a wineglass makes my Kangen Water taste better.
21. I had a pet raccoon named Bandit.
22. Eating my words never gave me indigestion.
23. My rock universe has a new center of gravity.
24. I'm a fragrance cognoscente. Love my oils.
25. I've got 25 fewer secrets now.
To read the new issue of Rolling Stone online, plus the entire RS archive: Click Here
MUSIC 9 Classic Devo Videos
OLYMPICS 18 Epic Opening Ceremonies
Picks From Around the Web
blog comments powered by Disqus