Singer Mike Posner, 22 — who's about to release his new single, "Bow Chicka," off his debut album, 31 Minutes to Takeoff — gets personal with UsMagazine.com.
1. I have two middle names.
2. My favorite color is jungle green. At least that's what it said on the side of my favorite crayon in first grade. I don't know if it's an official color.
3. I like girls who wear turquoise jewelry.
4. All my fingers are double-jointed. My toes are regular.
5. I'm scared of dogs that bark loudly.
6. I do not own a television.
7. I'm on an avocado binge.
8. I think it should be socially acceptable for men to like "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt.
9. I find nothing more entertaining than stories about Prince.
10. My favorite television show is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
11. My favorite animal is the white tiger.
12. I'm struggling to think of 25 interesting things about myself.
13. I like airplanes.
14. When I was a child, I dreamed of being an astronaut. Does that make me a failure?
15. Today I dreamed of being an astronaut. Does that mean I still have hope?
16. I do not carry a cell phone.
17. I only wear black socks.
18. I read books.
19. I enjoyed a cartoon show called Recess throughout my high school career. The target audience for that show was 8-11 years old.
20. I had a 4.4 GPA in high school.
21. I had a 3.6 GPA at Duke. It was harder.
22. My favorite movie is Donnie Darko.
23. I used to have a crush on Natalie Portman. Now she's pregnant and getting married. I should probably move on.
24. Superman is whack.
25. I used to have a paper route.
To read the new issue of Rolling Stone online, plus the entire RS archive: Click Here
Picks From Around the Web
blog comments powered by Disqus