'I & I' (1983)
Bob Dylan and reggae aren't two things commonly put together, but the legendary rhythm section of Sly Dunbar and Robbie Shakespeare added a light Jamaican touch to some of the material on Infidels. This pretty, mystical song is another one of those allegedly secular songs that still has lines like "Took a stranger to teach me to look into justice's beautiful face/And to see an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth."
• Bob Dylan on His Dark New Album, 'Tempest'
• Photos: Previously Unseen Bob Dylan Lyrics from 1965
• The 10 Greatest Bob Dylan Songs
• Experts: Bob Dylan's Lost Newport Guitar Found in New Jersey
• 100 Greatest Artists: Bob Dylan
• 100 Greatest Singers: Bob Dylan
blog comments powered by Disqus