- Jeff Beck and Eric Clapton launched their co-headlining tour after landing on the cover of our new issue. The pair talked old rivalries with David Fricke and Clapton discussed the art of rock singing.
- Guns n' Roses rocked a second secretgig in New York, then Axl Rose spoke his mind in a message board post and lengthy tweet that addressed, among other rumors, that he banned Slash-wear from Gn'R gigs. Slash's response? Axl shirts are a-okay at his own solo shows.
- Ke$ha asked herself the hard questions in a video interview, then carried on her record-breaking run on the chart. Know who was impressed? Alice Cooper.
- We gave you the scoop on new music from the National and Hanson, showed off MGMT's new album cover, and let you hear new tracks from Broken Social Scene and the Soft Pack.
- Yoko Ono united an all-star cast of rockers at a landmark Plastic Ono Band show. Derek Trucks looked back at the Allman Brothers' own epic Beacon Theatre gigs. And Pete Townshend wondered if there'll be any more Who concerts.
|Staff Blog Main||
Picks From Around the Web
blog comments powered by Disqus
- August 6, 6:22 AM ET
- July 26, 6:16 AM ET
- July 23, 5:38 AM ET
- July 13, 6:16 AM ET
- More Posts »