- Rockers united in the name of Haiti relief and funds starting flowing in: the Hope for Haiti Now telethon raised over $61 million and topped the chart, plus iTunes downloads of the night's music brought in an additional $3 million. Dave Matthews Band announced a charity EP, plus Phish, Pearl Jam and more bands got in on the giving.
- Pop's new bad girl Ke$ha told Rolling Stone about being haunted by ghosts, living la vida loca in Los Angeles and wanting to sound like Arcade Fire.
- Pop's good girl Taylor Swift told Rolling Stone about her tame New Year's Eve and plans for a big 2010.
- The Who revealed the songs they'll rock in their Super Bowl halftime hits medley, and Will.i.am and Slash stepped up to remix "My Generation," which will also premiere at the big game.
- We checked out Broken Bells' video for "Walk the High Road," a pair of Mariah Carey clips, Animal Collective's trailer for ODDSAC and Gorillaz's latest teaser for Plastic Beach.
|Staff Blog Main||
Picks From Around the Web
blog comments powered by Disqus
- August 6, 6:22 AM ET
- July 26, 6:16 AM ET
- July 23, 5:38 AM ET
- July 13, 6:16 AM ET
- More Posts »