Will.i.am's fourth solo album is exactly the Death Star-size Jägerbomb you'd expect. On #willpower, the Black Eyed Peas rapper-producer compares himself to Mark Zuckerberg, rips off "Ni**as in Paris" and siphons Chris Brown, Bieber, Britney, Miley, Skylar Grey, K-pop act N2E1 and many more through mistily whooshing, thunderously stomping dance pop that manages to be both hilariously one-dimensional and obsessively high-def. "This Is Love," with Dutch singer Eva Simons, is the "I Gotta Feeling"-style planet-smasher, and the Britney-abetted "Scream & Shout," is a slinky devil robot. Even goofball tracks like the techno-Cotton Club "Bang Bang" can induce seizures of awe.
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental Floss10 Messages Hidden in the Background of Movies and TV Shows
Salon10 Insane Climax Tips
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Guitar WorldTop 10 Greatest Rock and Roll Song Endings of All Time
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
- 50 Wildest Guns N' Roses Moments
- Watch Justin Bieber Sing in the Rain During 2015 AMAs Finale
- Queen's Tragic Rhapsody
- 20 Terrible Debut Albums by Great Artists
- Watch Jennifer Lopez's Dance to Nicki Minaj, the Weeknd in 2015 AMAs Opener
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- The Inside Story of David Bowie's Stunning New Album, 'Blackstar'
- Watch Adele Croon New Song, Cackle on 'Jimmy Fallon'