Does the thought of Rascal Flatts covering "Kickstart My Heart" have you buzzing like a visit to Dr. Feelgood's office? Then this down-the-middle Mötley cöuntry compilation was made for you. Unfortunately, few of the 15 featured artists do anything more than rehash their assigned song – often omitting even the slight twang Nashville usually requires. Two exceptions: LeAnn Rimes, who gives a provocative reading of "Smokin' in the Boys Room," and the Mavericks, who ditch country and metal for a track that tries to imagine what salsa could sound like if it were produced by T Bone Burnett.
Nashville Outlaws: A Tribute to Mötley Crüe
- Nashville Outlaws: A Tribute to Mötley Crüe
- Various Artists
- Big Machine
From The Archives Issue 1216: August 28, 2014
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- Taking Child to Pink Concert Not Bad Parenting, Says Judge
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- The Secret Life of Transgender Rocker Tom Gabel
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman