The Dave Matthews Band has been documenting its shows long enough to know what translates to the screen, and this disc, culled from 2002 tour stops at the Gorge Amphitheatre in Washington state, is a shining example of how live-concert DVDs should be shot: Viewers get not simply the house video-screen feed or endless close-ups but a mix of perspectives, edited in sync with the flow of the music. The sets are fairly straightforward, with the usual handful of DMB highlights. The highest: a dastardly rendition of "Pig."
- The Gorge
- Dave Matthews Band
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- How LSD Microdosing Became the Hot New Business Trip
- UFC's Conor McGregor: 'Donald Trump Can Shut His Big Mouth'
- Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole Trade Beats for 'Black Friday' Surprise
- Adele's '25' Sells Over Three Million Copies in First Week
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- The Republicans Are Now Officially the Party of White Paranoia
- Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny