Gaga is including locks of hair from her wigs in the deluxe reissue of 2008's The Fame. It's the Warhol-y thing to do. But she covers her conceptual bets by rolling out sturdy club-thumpers, and this eight-song EP (included in the reissue and sold separately) is largely on point. "Bad Romance" makes her name a Teutonic chant; "Alejandro" is a loving Abba spoof. Half the disc is Madonna knock-offs, but that's part of the concept — fame monsters needn't concern themselves with originality.
The Fame Monster
- The Fame Monster
- Lady Gaga
From The Archives Issue 1093: December 10, 2009
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- Watch Bruce Springsteen's Surprise Performance With U2
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Tom Brady: Sympathy for the Devil
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Watch Paul McCartney Perform 'Get Back' With Alabama Shakes' Brittany Howard
- Meek Mill Fires Back at Drake With 'Wanna Know'
- Meek Mill's Drake Diss 'Is Trash': Sports World Reacts to 'Wanna Know'