Like their Swedish elders the Hives, these young Danish mods take their Sixties garage-R&B assault seriously: They recorded this brazenly titled album in mono with White Stripes producer Liam Watson. Thee Attacks are also solid songwriters who personalize their debts to the Who and the Kinks with thoroughly modern enthusiasm: the jungle-drum and slashing-treble mettle of "Love in Disguise," the cocky groove running under the moody blues in "Love in the City." You'll have to imagine the windmill-arm gymnastics and midair scissor kicks — until Thee Attacks come to burn down your town in person.
That's Mister Attack to You
- That's Mister Attack to You
- Thee Attacks
- Crunch Frog
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Alice Cooper on His Dinner With David Bowie and Ray Bradbury
- 25 Musicians 'Feeling the Bern' for Bernie Sanders
- Coldplay's Chris Martin Gets Personal: Inside the New Issue
- Beyonce's Black Southern 'Formation'
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl Anthem: 'I Just Sang From My Heart'
- 100 Greatest Guitarists