Genesis (and Collins' hair) are long gone, but he has still got that invisible touch. Testify is full of laid-back, better-than-average adult-contempo fare, and the subtle, atmospheric production sure beats the slickness of his Eighties records.
- Phil Collins
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- How Coheed and Cambria Broke Concept-Album Streak on New LP
- Keith Richards: Rap Is for 'Tone-Deaf People'
- Conservative Heads Explode Over Kentucky's Bigoted County Clerk
- Watch Slayer and Danny Trejo Film Gore-Drenched Video at L.A. Prison
- Watch Justin Bieber, Questlove Battle in Drum-Off Rematch on 'Fallon'
- Black Sabbath Announce Final Tour 'The End'
- Andrew Luck: The Natural
- Tom Brady Is Free, and Roger Goodell Is Screwed