"We could do an album or we could do it viral/Spread it like an STD you got back in high school," boasts Sean Foreman. Give the Colorado "crunkcore" duo accuracy points: Streets of Gold is about as pleasant as a case of genital herpes. The formula is the same: dopey electro rock bolstering "raps" about drinking ("Wake up next to pharaohs hung over in Cairo") and getting girls to "touch on" their privates. A Dr. Luke beat and a screwball Ke$ha cameo make "My First Kiss" listenable, but otherwise this is grim stuff — a soundtrack for beer-pong tournaments.
Streets of Gold
- Streets of Gold
- Photo Finish
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole Trade Beats for 'Black Friday' Surprise
- How LSD Microdosing Became the Hot New Business Trip
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- Barely Legal: 30 Nearly Pornographic Mainstream Films
- The Republicans Are Now Officially the Party of White Paranoia
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Twisted Sister Allow Donald Trump to Use 'We're Not Gonna Take It'
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time