Originally released back in June, the debut from this L.A. quartet has gained attention based on a strong single ("Harder to Breathe") and acclaim from a handful of like-minded rockers, most notably John Mayer. With their vaguely funky white-soul stylings, tunefulness and vocals that recall that guy from Jamiroquai, songs such as the pretty, down-tempo "Must Get Out" sound poised to mount an assault on Mayer's college fan base. Adam Levine's urban-romantic swoonings work best when his band really gets up on the good foot, as on "This Love," which uses piano and James Brown-like guitars to create a foundation on which Levine can obsess about beauty (including his own).
Songs About Jane
- Songs About Jane
- Maroon 5
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Children of ISIS
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- Hear Brad Paisley 'Crush It' on Eric Clapton's 'Layla'
- 'Clear' and Present Danger: Alex Gibney on His Bold Scientology Doc
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'