With its two Tom Morello rap-rock tracks and lefty-punk cover art, the first Cypress Hill record in six years promises radical reinvention. Sure, 70 million bong hits have rendered B-Real and Sen Dog confused political theorists (complaining about taxes during a recession? What up, Glenn Beck?). But when they write what they know, they strike a nice balance between visions of bong-water Armageddon and Nineties light-'em-up boom-bap. "Armada Latina" big-ups the Cuban Revolution over a salsa bounce and a sample of CSN's "Suite: Judy Blue Eyes" like a big sunny grin scrawled on an old Che poster.
- Rise Up
- Cypress Hill
- Priority Records
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60
- Watch Coldplay Adapt 'Game of Thrones' Into Ridiculous Musical
- Dave Matthews on Summer Tour: 'We're Trying Not to Suck'
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song
- End Game: TV's Best and Worst Series Finales
- Letterman Fan Details Every Frame in Final Show Montage
- Meghan Linsey's Second Act: 'The Voice' Runner-Up on What's Next
- Flashback: See Dolly Parton's Heavenly Collaboration on 'Sweetest Gift'