Jennifer Lopez's music career evokes Don Corleone's question in The Godfather: How did things ever get so far? How did such a glam movie star turn into such a rinky-dink pop singer? At least on her last album, J. Lo gave us some celebrity dish with "Dear Ben." But unfortunately, Rebirth doesn't include a "Dear That New Guy," or even a "Fine, Ben, Go Throw Your Life Away on That Alias Bitch." "Cherry Pie" is not a Warrant cover, but it's the only fun track on Rebirth — if only because Lopez's handlers probably don't allow her near the pastry tray.
- Jennifer Lopez
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Real People Screwed By 'True-Story' Movies Based On Them
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died At Age 27
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Salon10 Insane Climax Tips
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Cracked6 On-Set Arguments That Almost Derailed Classic Films
- Prince in the Nineties: An Oral History
- Gwen Stefani Enlists George Clooney, Julia Roberts for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Hear Justin Timberlake's Sunny New Song 'Can't Stop the Feeling'
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’: Why Chris Evans Is the Anxious Avenger
- See System of a Down's Serj Tankian Perform New Political Song 'Artsakh'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Axl Rose on AC/DC Gig: 'I'm Just Trying to Do it Justice for the Fans'