Jennifer Lopez's music career evokes Don Corleone's question in The Godfather: How did things ever get so far? How did such a glam movie star turn into such a rinky-dink pop singer? At least on her last album, J. Lo gave us some celebrity dish with "Dear Ben." But unfortunately, Rebirth doesn't include a "Dear That New Guy," or even a "Fine, Ben, Go Throw Your Life Away on That Alias Bitch." "Cherry Pie" is not a Warrant cover, but it's the only fun track on Rebirth — if only because Lopez's handlers probably don't allow her near the pastry tray.
- Jennifer Lopez
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- 10 Things We Learned From Johnny Rotten's 'Uncensored' New Memoir
- Secrets of 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Joss Whedon Tells All