Like the slabs of steak this part-time chef hands out at his shows, Action Bronson's musical formula is easy to love: nunchakus-speed boasts about weed, fellatio, food and B-film schemes ("Flick chives in the soup/Stick knives where you poop"), Nineties-baby shout-outs (Danny Tanner, "Bitches blowin' on my dick like a [video game] cartridge") and narrative scenes dense enough to make Ghostface salivate. He doesn't tweak it on this mixtape except to bring in Alchemist, Eminem's DJ, as producer for extra-claustrophobic menace (see the skull-crushing guitars on "The Symbol"). It's shtick, sure, but one only a dour vegan would gripe about.
- Rare Chandeliers
- Action Bronson
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- Stephen King on 'Dark Tower' Movie: 'It's Likely to Happen'
- Eagles Members, Jackson Browne Uniting for Glenn Frey Grammy Tribute
- Watch Johnny Depp Star in Funny or Die's Donald Trump Biopic
- WTF Happened in the New Hampshire Primary, Explained
- Anti-Beyonce Protesters Planning Rally Outside NFL Offices
- Max Weinberg on 'River' Tour, What He Learned From Bruce Springsteen