At 65, former Roxy Music frontman Bryan Ferry is still the smoothest art-rocker ever. Here he reconvenes the original Roxy (minus drummer Paul Thompson) for their first recording together since Brian Eno departed in 1973, along with all-stars like Nile Rodgers and David Gilmour. But Ferry could do a record with the Star Wars cantina band and it would come out pretty much the same: a bunch of lush, languorous Euro-glam ballads about love's labour's lost, all of them slathered in a sexy-vampire croon that makes lines about being "faithfully entwined in a shameless world" seem like some deep shit.
- Bryan Ferry
- EMI Music Distribution
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- WTF Happened in the New Hampshire Primary, Explained
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- Watch Johnny Depp Star in Funny or Die's Donald Trump Biopic
- Stephen King on 'Dark Tower' Movie: 'It's Likely to Happen'
- What Would Actually Happen If We Broke Up the Banks?
- Watch Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Slam Politically Correct Youth Voters
- Watch Samantha Bee Tear Down Kansas Senator on 'Full Frontal' Premiere