A Louisiana Democrat who's more convincing quiet-storm smooth than redneck-rock rowdy, Faith Hill's hubby has topped country's singles chart 22 times since 1994. This double disc compiles all of those tracks, which makes it a respectable career overview — the lost-cause divorce lament "Angry All the Time" and Latin-lilting midlife progress report "My Next Thirty Years," especially, are worth obtaining wherever you can. Problem is, McGraw's best singles frequently aren't his biggest. In fact, the two album-concluding "bonus" novelties here (a dance mix of "Indian Outlaw" and "Felt Good on My Lips") trounce most of the legit Number Ones.
Number One Hits
- Number One Hits
- Tim McGraw
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
SalonTop 11 'SNL' Political Sketches Of All Time
CrackedThe 18 Most Baffling Lines Of Dialogue In Movie History
- There Is No Real Hillary Clinton
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Hear Grunge Supergroup Ten Commandos' 'Staring Down the Dust'
- Putin's Angels: Inside Russia's Most Infamous Motorcycle Club
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust
- Frank Zappa's Widow Gail Zappa Dead at 70
- Sammy Hagar: 'If I Joined Van Halen Right Now, I'd Feel Like a Hypocrite'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time