This is no mere tribute album. It is exuberant classic-rock scholarship. Def Leppard singer Joe Elliott and members of the English band the Quireboys cover, with bang and bite, rare tracks associated with British hard-glam legends Mott the Hoople — including solo obscurities by singer Ian Hunter and spangled punch from spinoff bands. Elliott keeps the eccentric drive of songs like Hunter's "Overnight Angels," adding modern sheen and the true fan's swagger in his voice — just the right touches to send you hunting for the originals.
My Regeneration Vol. 1
- My Regeneration Vol. 1
- Joe Elliott's Down 'N' Outz
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- 'Saturday Night Live': All 141 Cast Members Ranked
- In Response to Trump, Another Dangerous Movement Appears
- The Reaction to Brexit Is the Reason Brexit Happened
- Readers' Poll: The 10 Best Cure Songs
- Future: Syrup, Strippers and Heavy Angst With the Superstar MC
- How Samantha Bee Crashed the Late-Night Boys' Club
- Hear Jeff Beck's Hendrix-Inspired New Ballad 'Scared for the Children'
- Watch the Beatles' Hypnotic 'While My Guitar Gently Weeps' Video