A 46-minute tale of celebrations and regrets, the debut album from West Coast hot property YG is the most ambitious hip-hop concept LP in a minute: a 24-hour ride where he gives detailed instruction on how to rob a home – then gives even more details about the consequences. Though he doesn't quite have the narrative zeal of Kendrick Lamar or Ice Cube, YG rides beats with a singsong flow that's instantly winning. And when those beats are the sproinging trampoline bounce of ratchet mastermind DJ Mustard, sounding like a lowrider fueled by Four Loko? Well, it's no surprise so much of this krazy story takes place at the party and in the bedroom.
My Krazy Life
- My Krazy Life
- Def Jam
From The Archives Issue 1205: March 27, 2014
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
SalonTop 11 'SNL' Political Sketches Of All Time
CrackedThe 18 Most Baffling Lines Of Dialogue In Movie History
- There Is No Real Hillary Clinton
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Sammy Hagar: 'If I Joined Van Halen Right Now, I'd Feel Like a Hypocrite'
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust
- Vote for the 2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees
- Putin's Angels: Inside Russia's Most Infamous Motorcycle Club
- How Radiohead Shocked the World: A 15th-Anniversary Salute to 'Kid A'
- Frank Zappa's Widow Gail Zappa Dead at 70