Damon Albarn and Graham Coxon have made up, and the smartest, funniest Brit-pop band is back (woo-hoo!). But Blur haven't recorded any new music yet (boohoo). So here's a two-disc best-of to coincide with their shows this summer, balanced nicely between their cheeky-monkey side (Albarn) and their later weird-guitar side (Coxon). The best bits ("Song 2") have elements of both. Blur went from wanna-be's ("Popscene") to provocateurs ("Parklife") to artistes ("Beetlebum") to world travelers ("Good Song"), and, rare moments of torpid dross aside, remained fascinating with each mood change.
Midlife: A Beginners Guide to Blur
- Midlife: A Beginners Guide to Blur
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- How LSD Microdosing Became the Hot New Business Trip
- UFC's Conor McGregor: 'Donald Trump Can Shut His Big Mouth'
- Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole Trade Beats for 'Black Friday' Surprise
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- The Republicans Are Now Officially the Party of White Paranoia
- Adele's '25' Sells Over Three Million Copies in First Week
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time