Damon Albarn and Graham Coxon have made up, and the smartest, funniest Brit-pop band is back (woo-hoo!). But Blur haven't recorded any new music yet (boohoo). So here's a two-disc best-of to coincide with their shows this summer, balanced nicely between their cheeky-monkey side (Albarn) and their later weird-guitar side (Coxon). The best bits ("Song 2") have elements of both. Blur went from wanna-be's ("Popscene") to provocateurs ("Parklife") to artistes ("Beetlebum") to world travelers ("Good Song"), and, rare moments of torpid dross aside, remained fascinating with each mood change.
Midlife: A Beginners Guide to Blur
- Midlife: A Beginners Guide to Blur
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- The Secret Life of Transgender Rocker Tom Gabel
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- Joan Jett: Built to Rock