Damon Albarn and Graham Coxon have made up, and the smartest, funniest Brit-pop band is back (woo-hoo!). But Blur haven't recorded any new music yet (boohoo). So here's a two-disc best-of to coincide with their shows this summer, balanced nicely between their cheeky-monkey side (Albarn) and their later weird-guitar side (Coxon). The best bits ("Song 2") have elements of both. Blur went from wanna-be's ("Popscene") to provocateurs ("Parklife") to artistes ("Beetlebum") to world travelers ("Good Song"), and, rare moments of torpid dross aside, remained fascinating with each mood change.
Midlife: A Beginners Guide to Blur
- Midlife: A Beginners Guide to Blur
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- The Endless Fall of Suge Knight
- Grateful Dead End 50-Year Career With Moving, Magnificent Final Show
- 25 Best Modern Exploitation Movies
- Andy Samberg on '7 Days in Hell,' Mockumentaries and Threeways
- Bill Cosby Rape Accusers Speak Out: 'The Public's Mind Will Be Blown'
- Watch Dave Grohl Cover Neil Young With Pearl Jam, Blind Melon Members
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 'Star Wars' Han Solo Spinoff Signs 'Lego Movie' Directors