Call it How Rihanna Got Her Groove Back: Clearly over her abusive ex, she leaves behind the tortured mood of 2009's Rated R in order to pound Jameson shots and table-dance at Coyote Ugly. "Life's too short to be sittin' round miserable," she sings on "Cheers (Drink to That)," and with these digital-pop party tracks, it's easy to believe her. When she's not power-clubbing with Drake and Nicki Minaj or dancing to warm island riddims, she's so serene, she even gets away with sampling Enya on "Fading." Maybe the good girl gone bad is getting better?
- Def Jam
From The Archives Issue 1119: December 9, 2010
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- John Lennon's Ex-Wife Cynthia Dead at 75
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Avril Lavigne Was 'Bedridden' Following Battle With Lyme Disease
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- Kendrick Lamar Recorded With Prince for 'To Pimp a Butterfly'
- Watch Jimmy Fallon and Ethan Hawke Perform Bob Dylan Lullabies