Call it How Rihanna Got Her Groove Back: Clearly over her abusive ex, she leaves behind the tortured mood of 2009's Rated R in order to pound Jameson shots and table-dance at Coyote Ugly. "Life's too short to be sittin' round miserable," she sings on "Cheers (Drink to That)," and with these digital-pop party tracks, it's easy to believe her. When she's not power-clubbing with Drake and Nicki Minaj or dancing to warm island riddims, she's so serene, she even gets away with sampling Enya on "Fading." Maybe the good girl gone bad is getting better?
- Def Jam
From The Archives Issue 1119: December 9, 2010
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole Trade Beats for 'Black Friday' Surprise
- How LSD Microdosing Became the Hot New Business Trip
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- The Republicans Are Now Officially the Party of White Paranoia
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Twisted Sister Allow Donald Trump to Use 'We're Not Gonna Take It'