Bet you didn't notice, but Bon Jovi had a Number One country hit last year. The Jersey boys remade "Who Says You Can't Go Home" as a duet with the great Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland and watched it turn into a much bigger hit than the rock version. Which means it's time for a full-on Bon Jovi country album, right? Right. Lost Highway moves in on Nashville as shrewdly as "It's My Life" skimmed Stockholm seven years ago — never one to go halfway, Jon even wails about his "plastic dashboard Jesus" in the title tune. There are duets with LeAnn Rimes ("Stranger") and Big and Rich ("We Got It Going On"), but the keepers are Bon Jovi corn about cars and girls, especially "I Love This Town," a sequel to "Wild in the Streets."
- Lost Highway
- Bon Jovi
- Universal Distribution
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- Why Hiring Trevor Noah to Host 'The Daily Show' Is a Great Idea
- Why Trevor Noah Is a Great Choice to Host 'The Daily Show'
- Inside Scientology
- Jay Z, Kanye, Rihanna Throw Support Behind Streaming Service Tidal
- IHeartRadio Music Awards 2015's 10 Best and Worst Moments
- 10 Things We Learned From 'Going Clear'
- Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard Trade Hits at Historic South Texas Shows
- 'WrestleMania': Seth Rollins Reigns in California