Cher? Farewell? Can it be true? No — it's too horrible to be true. But hopefully this is just the first of many farewell tours for Cher, the indestructible pop dowager with the consonants-only vocal style and the timeless fashion chutzpah. On Farewell, she reprises "If I Could Turn Back Time" and "Believe," though, unfortunately, she snubs "We All Sleep Alone," the proudest moment of her all-too-brief Bon Jovi period. She opens with her version of U2's "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For," and wow — Bono is probably still hiding under the couch. From the devotional cheers of the crowd to the purple top hat she wears on the cover, Farewell Tour is so Cher it hurts. Damn it, Cher — we miss you already.
Live: The Farewell Tour
- Live: The Farewell Tour
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Conservative Heads Explode Over Kentucky's Bigoted County Clerk
- Keith Richards: Rap Is for 'Tone-Deaf People'
- How Coheed and Cambria Broke Concept-Album Streak on New LP
- Tom Brady Is Free, and Roger Goodell Is Screwed
- Alice Cooper and Joe Perry on Hollywood Vampires' Drunk History
- Watch Slayer and Danny Trejo Film Gore-Drenched Video at L.A. Prison
- Black Sabbath Announce Final Tour 'The End'
- Watch Justin Bieber, Questlove Battle in Drum-Off Rematch on 'Fallon'