Grace Slick was the female face of psych rock. But she wasn't Jefferson Airplane's original frontwoman. This concert disc (one of four newly released shows) is the first official live album to feature Signe Anderson, whose style is more folk-blues mama than icy acid queen. Anderson belts out songs like "Chauffeur Blues," and elsewhere the Airplane reach cruising altitude on a nine-minute improvisation driven by throbbing bass lines.
Live at the Fillmore Auditorium 10/15/66
- Live at the Fillmore Auditorium 10/15/66
- Jefferson Airplane
- Collector's Choice
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
- Sinead O'Connor Targets Family Following Suicide Threat
- Hear Sunn O)))'s 'Bright' Drone-Metal Return LP, 'Kannon'
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead' Season 6.1
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 10 Best Movies and TV Shows to Stream in December
- Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole Trade Beats for 'Black Friday' Surprise
- Leonardo DiCaprio's Movies, Ranked Worst to Best