The Game's fifth disc is a concept album about his recent religious conversion – a change-up that has the bonus effect of adding a new angle to the former 50 Cent protégé's lackluster career. Jesus Piece explores the burden of balancing righteousness and gangstaness, strip-club patronage and church attendance, with help from scads of big-name pals (Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Tyga and Wiz Khalifa all show up on the redemptive "Celebration," and Kanye West produced the spirited title track). Game has always been kind of a blandly rugged rhymer, so he gets points for infusing his soul search with some conflicted humor: "You know I love Jesus/But you can't catch the Holy Ghost in a Prius."
- Jesus Piece
- The Game
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- Music Megastars Team Up to Launch Streaming Service Tidal
- The Children of ISIS
- Inside Scientology
- Jason Beghe: The TV Tough Guy Who Took on Scientology
- 'Better Call Saul' Recap: Brother's Keeper
- Why Hiring Trevor Noah to Host 'The Daily Show' Is a Great Idea
- Why Trevor Noah Is a Great Choice to Host 'The Daily Show'