"I can give a fuck about the IV Play/I want it now," The-Dream sings on his fifth album. The Atlanta singer-songwriter's romantic poetry makes Prince look like Art Garfunkel. But if his booty-poppin' subject matter isn't original, the kaleidoscope R&B butter-storms he cooks up give his sexcapades a hallucinatory drama. Check the white-noise synth slaps on "Pussy," the sparse, swirling trills on "Turnt" (featuring Her Beyness) or his nearly seven-minute fun-house mash-up of the Neptunes and R. Kelly, "Loving You/Crazy," where he croons, "Got me feeling like O.J., Elway/Bronco ready in the driveway, getaway." To those about to try to fuck to it, we salute you.
- IV Play
- RadioKilla/Def Jam
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- New Tupac Music From the Vaults Headed for Release
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- The Children of ISIS
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence Following One Direction Split
- James Taylor's Mellow Rebirth: Inside 'Before This World'
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- 10 Things We Learned Spending Two Days With Bill Withers
- 'Walking Dead' Companion Series Official