Punk-rock revelations like Perfect Pussy don't come along nearly often enough. They've got it all: great riot-feminist name, excellently miserable hometown (Syracuse, New York), ragingly chaotic live shows and a noise-assault donnybrook of a debut EP. The Double P don't make it easy: They give their songs stark Roman-numeral titles, and vocalist Meredith Graves' vibrant hollerings are buried under a violent hardcore scrum. Their lyrics reveal a grueling intimacy: "My best friend is back in town/There's a bad taste in my mouth/Her eyes fell low and heavy with shame and cum." It's the uncut truth of music that won't hold anything back.
I Have Lost All Desire For Feeling
- I Have Lost All Desire For Feeling
- Perfect Pussy
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Children of ISIS
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- Killer Mike: Rap Lyrics Being Manipulated in Court to Land Convictions
- Coachella, Lollapalooza Festivals Ban Selfie Sticks
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Hear Brad Paisley 'Crush It' on Eric Clapton's 'Layla'
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'