Having wrestled with world annihilation in Nine Inch Nails, Trent Reznor is dealing with his scariest subject ever: marriage. His new trio is fronted by his wife, Mariqueen Maandig, and married life doesn't exactly sound like bliss. In an eerily comatose voice, Maandig imagines the couple's guts getting ripped out onstage: "Opened up, proudly on display/What we tried so hard to hide away." Reznor's torture-device beats only magnify the push-pull between them. "Yes, now I need you," Maandig finally admits. Which might be sweet, if that song wasn't called "Parasite."
How to Destroy Angels
- How to Destroy Angels
- How To Destroy Angels
From The Archives Issue 1110: August 5, 2010
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- John Lennon's Ex-Wife Cynthia Dead at 75
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Avril Lavigne Was 'Bedridden' Following Battle With Lyme Disease
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- Watch the Intense, Violent New 'Straight Outta Compton' Trailer
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale