Forty-four years after the Beatles first played Shea Stadium, Paul McCartney returned to Queens to play the first concert at Citi Field. Withan exceptionally well-preserved voice, Macca plows through Beatles andWings hits, plus solo gems. This is McCartney's sixth live album since 1990 — most with a nearly identical version of "Hey Jude" and "Live andLet Die." Skip to a blazing version of "Day Tripper," which hadn't beentouched since the 1960s. Best is "A Day in the Life," featuring McCartney singing both his and John Lennon's parts.
Good Evening New York City
- Good Evening New York City
- Paul McCartney
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- The Secret Life of Transgender Rocker Tom Gabel
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- Joan Jett: Built to Rock