Nicole Kidman's husband is so naturally content that it's a little jarring when he tries to shoehorn some pathos into his albums. His seventh solo disc features good-natured country rock that's as likely to feature a Police bass line as a fiddle. Urban radiates psyched-ness — about his awesome marriage or the gathering power of crossover country — on summer jams and magnolia-scented ballads. Even the marital-tension song, "Shut Out the Lights," has a slick message: Sleep on it, things will look better in the morning.
- Get Closer
- Keith Urban
- Capitol Nashville
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most ‘Elite’ Sex Party
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Jason Jones Leaving 'The Daily Show'
- Andy Summers on the Police: 'We Were the Most Desirable Men in the World'
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- Flashback: The Unedited 'Boats 'N Hoes' Video From 'Step Brothers'