Nicole Kidman's husband is so naturally content that it's a little jarring when he tries to shoehorn some pathos into his albums. His seventh solo disc features good-natured country rock that's as likely to feature a Police bass line as a fiddle. Urban radiates psyched-ness — about his awesome marriage or the gathering power of crossover country — on summer jams and magnolia-scented ballads. Even the marital-tension song, "Shut Out the Lights," has a slick message: Sleep on it, things will look better in the morning.
- Get Closer
- Keith Urban
- Capitol Nashville
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Watch Batman and Superman Clash in New 'Dawn of Justice' Trailer
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Stephen Colbert Admits He Didn't Want to Host 'Daily Show'
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Foo Fighters Turn Strip Mall Into Stadium for Record Store Day
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire