This compilation of Dylan songs recorded by international acts in a wild array of music styles may put some of his fans off: The singing is mostly non-English, and the original melodies, variously transposed, can be hard to recognize. But Dylan himself loves obscuring words and tunes. The Musicians of the Nile version of "Tangled Up in Blue" that appears here, chanted over Arabic rababah fiddle, even showed up in his 2003 film Masked and Anonymous. Listen closely, and you'll hear a fascinating dialogue.
From Another World
- From Another World
- Various Artists
From The Archives Issue 1206: April 10, 2014
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Children of ISIS
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- George Carlin's Website Relaunched With Rare Recordings
- New Tupac Music From the Vaults Headed for Release
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- Watch the Red-Band Trailer for N.W.A's Biopic 'Straight Outta Compton'