"I found my perfect lover, but he's only half my age," sings Chrissie Hynde on Fidelity!, a collaboration with JP Jones, a Welshman who is indeed half her age but not her lover. From an old rock dude, this might be icky. But Hynde is a force of nature with a voice that's still sexily badass at 59. It helps that she is a versatile singer who can sound as ancient as Leonard Cohen after a pack of Gauloises. And if these midtempo guitar rockers are restrained musically, their naked ruminations on lust, love and aging feel real and lived.
- JP, Chrissie and the Fairground Boys
- Rocket Science
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Real People Screwed By 'True-Story' Movies Based On Them
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died At Age 27
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Salon10 Insane Climax Tips
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Cracked6 On-Set Arguments That Almost Derailed Classic Films
- Radiohead Release Stunning 'Daydreaming' Video Ahead of New Album
- Why America Can't Quit the Drug War
- Dean Ween Remembers Prince: 'He Was My John Lennon'
- Watch AC/DC Prepare for Tour With Guns N' Roses Singer Axl Rose
- 'Captain America: Civil War': A Who's-Who-in-the-MCU Guide
- Prince in the Nineties: An Oral History
- Gwen Stefani Enlists George Clooney, Julia Roberts for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Hear Justin Timberlake's Sunny New Song 'Can't Stop the Feeling'